Click here to download technical data sheet which includes all product part codes. Download is in pdf format.
1) High Quality Components - means a low failure rate and therefore expensive maintenance charges are avoided, not to mention the time it can take to rectify such issues.
2) Reduced Running Wattage - energy savings reduce the cost of ownership of running such a fitting. This is important given the expected long life of LED lighting and it therefore helps to minimise the effects of likely future increases in utility bills.
3) Long Life - LED lighting has an expected useful life of 50,000 hours. Therefore if an Alberto LED product was left running during the hours of darkness (4380 hours per year) it would be expected to last over 11 years.
4) Robust Construction - the range will withstand moderate physical abuse.
5) Modern Design - the design and crisp bright white emitted from the Alberto range keeps the external walkways and perimeter of a building well lit. This adds to a pleasant and secure environment.
Within the Alberto range and depending upon the lighting requirements and unique characteristics of each building energy savings will vary between 38% to 75% depending on the Alberto fitting used and what it is replacing. By means of comparison a traditional 70W SON fitting will typically cost around £37 per year to run compared to an Alberto 30W fitting which will cost approximately £13 per year to run. Based on yearly running hours of 4380 (average dark hours in a year) and £0.10pkWh.
The Alberto range typically makes use of electronic HF or LED technology.
Other approximations of your existing lamp sources are available upon request.
The Lux Bright range of external weather proof IP65 Alberto wall pack fittings are designed to provide gentle security lighting around a building perimeter. The structure of the fitting is constructed out of high grade impact and UV resistant polycarbonate. The back body is black and there is a choice of clear or opal diffusers, depending on the lamp source used. Fluorescent versions of the Alberto make use of high quality polished aluminium reflectors to assist with greater light output. In some cases different "eyes" can be used to minimise light pollution which can be a cause of annoyance.
Lux Bright Solutions are manufacturers and consultants of professional lighting solutions, who operate throughout the UK and in key export markets. Our values and integrity ensure we only act in the best interests and needs of our customers.
+44 (0)1226 786 200
Copyright ©2018 Lux Bright Solutions Ltd Registered In England & Wales No. 087663797 VAT No. GB181199196 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.