Click here to download technical data sheet which includes all product part codes. Download is in pdf format.
|Light Source||Wattage||Photocell Option||Emergency Option|
Within the Columbus range and depending upon the lighting requirements and unique characteristics of each building potential energy savings will vary between 52% and 92% depending upon the Columbus fitting used and what the Columbus fitting is replacing. By means of a comparison a traditional 250W SON floodlight will typically cost around £110 per year to run compared to a Columbus 120W LED fitting which will cost approximately £52 per year to run. Example base on yearly running hours of 4380 (average hours of darkness over the course of the year) and an electrical tariff rate of £0.10pkWh.
The Columbus range typically makes use of electronic HF or LED technology
|Traditional Light Source|
Other approximations to Lux Bright light fittings based upon your existing lamp sources are available upon request
1) High Quality Components - means a low failure rate and therefore expensive maintenance charges are avoided, not to mention the time it can take to rectify such issues.
2) Reduced Running Wattage - energy savings reduce the cost of ownership of running such a fitting. This is important given the expected long life of LED lighting and it therefore helps to minimise the effects of likely future increases in utility bills.
3) Long Life - LED lighting has an expected useful life of 50,000 hours. Therefore if a Columbus LED product was left running during the hours of darkness (4380 hours per year) it would be expected to last over 11 years.
4) Robust Construction - the range will withstand moderate physical abuse.
5) Modern Design - the design and crisp bright white emitted from the Columbus range keeps the outside of buildings, car parks and recreational areas well lit. This adds to a pleasant and secure environment.
The Lux Bright range of IP65 Columbus floodlights are designed to efficiently light open spaces such as the outside of buildings, car parks and recreational areas to name a few. The body and brackets of each fitting are constructed from die cast aluminium to give durability. The diffuser is constructed of tempered glass.
Lux Bright Solutions are manufacturers and consultants of professional lighting solutions, who operate throughout the UK and in key export markets. Our values and integrity ensure we only act in the best interests and needs of our customers.
+44 (0)1226 786 200
Copyright ©2018 Lux Bright Solutions Ltd Registered In England & Wales No. 087663797 VAT No. GB181199196 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.