The Lexington Range offers unparalleled energy savings when used in areas of high usage where some lighting is always required perhaps for health and safety reasons. This not only ensures people do not have any trips or falls but also avoids the possibility of a claim been raised against a landlord. It is the sensor in each fitting which provides the energy saving whilst the LED light source provides longevity and therefore has minimal future maintenance costs. When a sensor detects movement the light fitting will be immediately illuminated to full output. It will remain as this level until a set amount of time has elapsed where the fitting will then dim back down or turn fully off. Consequently the fitting over the course of a 24 hour period will result in energy savings typically in excess of 80% compared to traditional lighting technologies. This is without compromising on light output when it is required, on the contrary light levels are often found to increase.
1) High Quality Components - means a lower failure rate and therefore expensive maintenance charges are avoided, not to mention the time it can take to rectify such issues.
2) Reduced Running Wattage - energy savings reduce the cost of ownership of running such a fitting. This is important given the expected long life of LED lighting and it therefore helps to minimise the effects of likely future increases in the cost of electricity.
3) Long Life - LED lighting has an expected useful life of 50,000 hours. Maintenance savings in the form of lamp replacements which would occur with conventional lighting technologies are significant and again reduce the cost of the ownership.
4) Strong Construction - this fitting has been designed to withstand physical abuse. At the same time it is not a disagreeable looking fitting.
5) Emergency Versions - a number of integral emergency lighting options are available. The emergency batteries are contained within the fitting and therefore additional standalone emergency lighting is not required (depending upon the required lighting design).
Click here to download technical data sheet which includes all product part codes. Download is in pdf format
The Lexington range of fittings are modular in design allowing Lux Bright to devise the exact setup and or for it to be "tweaked" appropriately on site. Common setups include: -
1) Sensor controlled - dimmable to 10% of the light fittings output
2) Sensor controlled - non dimmable ie) the light fitting is either fully on or fully off depending upon an individual being within the sensor detection range
3) Switched - the fitting will either be fully on of fully off depending on whether it has been switched by either a plate switch, timer or photocell
The Lux Bright range of Lexington IP65 external vandal resistant fittings are primarily for use on semi external and external walkways where they may be expected to withstand some vandalism. As a result durability and strength are key benefits to this fittings whilst maintaining aesthetic appeal. It is constructed of cast Aluminium and grey powdered coated for its finish. An opal UV resistant polycarbonate diffuser is used to give effective light distribution and provide integral strength to the fitting. Stainless steel tamper resistant screws hold the fitting together and prevent unauthorised access to the fitting.
Lux Bright Solutions are manufacturers and consultants of professional lighting solutions, who operate throughout the UK and in key export markets. Our values and integrity ensure we only act in the best interests and needs of our customers.
+44 (0)1226 786 200
Copyright ©2018 Lux Bright Solutions Ltd Registered In England & Wales No. 087663797 VAT No. GB181199196 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.