1) High Quality Components - means a lower failure rate and therefore expensive maintenance charges are avoided, not to mention the time it can take to rectify such issues.
2) Reduced Running Wattage Compared to Traditional Recessed Panels - energy savings reduce the cost of ownership of running such a fitting. This is important as it helps to minimise the effects of likely future increases in the cost of electricity.
3) Emergency Versions - a number of integral emergency lighting options are available. The emergency batteries are contained within the fitting and therefore additional standalone emergency lighting is not required (depending upon the required lighting design).
4) Dimmable Versions - a number of different dimmable options are available including 0-10V and DSI.
5) Range of Colour Temperatures - although Cool White (4000K) remains the most popular lamp colour temperature approximation it does not suit all environments especially when trying to replicate it in LED. As a result Lux Bright will aim to match the colour rendering suitable for the application of the lighting.
It is widely thought that simply changing an older fluorescent based recessed light fitting for an LED fitting will be enough to save energy and consequently save money. Unfortunately it is rarely as simple as this, the following are just some points which, need to be considered. It is therefore advised that you contact Lux Bright to ascertain the best lighting solution for your requirements.
LED technology tends to be brighter than traditional fluorescent technology therefore fewer LED fittings might be required to light an existing area. However the costs of adjustments to the ceiling and new wiring new to be considered.
New T5 HF fluorescent based fittings are very energy efficient, give excellent light distribution and are typically more cost effective than LED panels. As a result from an energy feasibility point of view they may represent better value for money.
The actual circuit watts used between LED and fluorescent is not that much. However the far superior life of LED technology means in areas where there are very long hours of operation significant maintenance savings can be realised.
Lighting controls will yield excellent cost effective savings but they need to be carefully matched to the light source and the switching cycles also need to be considered. This is especially important for fluorescent based technologies.
Baffle Louver /
Click here to download technical data sheet which includes all product part codes. Download is in pdf format.
Lux Bright does have its own range of recessed fluorescent and LED panels. Both lighting technologies have much to offer depending upon their intended application. For example in general corridor and circulation environments the LED panels with their minimal maintenance and typically offer a better solution that fluorescent technologies. However, if an office environment was wanted then fluorescent technology which, offers better colour rendering and light distribution may be a better solution. Budgetary constraints are often a key determinant in this area of lighting.
Lux Bright Solutions are manufacturers and consultants of professional lighting solutions, who operate throughout the UK and in key export markets. Our values and integrity ensure we only act in the best interests and needs of our customers.
+44 (0)1226 786 200
Copyright ©2018 Lux Bright Solutions Ltd Registered In England & Wales No. 087663797 VAT No. GB181199196 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.