The Potenza range offers unparalleled energy savings when used in areas of high usage where some lighting is always required perhaps for health and safety reasons. This not only minimises people having a trip of fall but also avoids the possibility of a claim been raised against a landlord. It is the sensor in each fitting which provides the energy saving whilst the LED light source provides longevity and therefore has minimal future maintenance costs. When a sensor detects movement the lighting fitting will be immediatley illuminated to full output. It will remain at this level until a set amount of time has elapsed where the fitting will then dim back down or turn fully off. Consequently the fitting over the course of a 24 hour period will result in energy savings typically in excess of 80% compared to traditional lighting technologies. This is without compromising on light output when it it required, on the contrary light levels are typically found to increase.
1) High Quality Components - means a low failure rate and therefore expensive mainentance charges are avoided, not to mention the time it can take to rectify such issues.
2) Reduced Running Wattage - energy savings reduce the cost of ownership of running such a fitting. This is important given the expected long life of LED lighting and it therefore helps to minimise the effects of likely future increases in utility bills.
3) Long Life - LED lighting has an expected useful life of 50,000 hours. Maintenance savings in the form of lamp replacements, which would occur with conventional lighting technologies are significant and again reduce the cost of ownership. Due to the dual LED PCB circuitry the LED light source within the Potenza range is expected to have an operational life of a minimum of 10 years up to 25 years depending upon use.
4) Robust Construction - the range will withstand moderate physical abuse. In addition if any maintenance is required on a fitting from the Potenza range it can be done so without having to remove the entire fitting. The gear tray which all components are mounted on can be quickly removed for maintenance and quickly re-clipped back into its body.
5) Emergency Versions - a number of integral emergency lighting options are available. The emergency batteries are contained within the fitting and therefore additional standalone emergency lighting is not required (depending upon the required lighting design).
Click here to download technical data sheet which includes all product part codes. Download is in pdf format.
The Potenza range of fittings are modular in design allowing Lux Bright to devise the exact setup required for a particular site. Common setups are:-
1) Sensor controlled - dimmable to 10% of the light fittings output
2) Sensor controlled - non dimmable ie) the light fitting is either fully on or fully off
3) Switched - the fitting will either be fully on or fully off depending on whether it has been switched by either a plate switch, timer or photocell
The Lux Bright range of Linear IP65 weatherproof fittings are specifically designed for, external areas, where moisture may exist such as an underground car park or areas where foreign bodies may come into contact with the diffuser. The body of the fitting is made from high impact and UV resistant polycarbonate. This helps to keep the fittings weatherproof IP65 rating and it inherits some vandal resistant properties. The internal components within the Potenza fitting are mounted on a fully removable gear tray for if future maintenance or changes to the original setup are required. The diffuser is available in clear polycarbonate, which helps to give better light distribution. This is in addition to being able to withstand moderate abuse levels and resistance to UV light. The quick release toggle clips which hold the diffuser to the body of the fitting are made of stainless steel. The Potenza range makes use of both sensor controlled and switched technologies depending on the operational environment.
Lux Bright Solutions are manufacturers and consultants of professional lighting solutions, who operate throughout the UK and in key export markets. Our values and integrity ensure we only act in the best interests and needs of our customers.
+44 (0)1226 786 200
Copyright ©2018 Lux Bright Solutions Ltd Registered In England & Wales No. 087663797 VAT No. GB181199196 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.